Frank Sinatra
1962-04-21
The Mikado
Tokyo, Japan,
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Too Marvelous For Words
02. Imagination
03. Moonlight In Vermont
04. Without A Song
05. Day In, Day Out
06. The Moon Was Yellow
07. I've Got You Under My Skin
08. I Get A Kick Out Of You
09. My Funny Valentine
10. In The Still Of the Night
11. Embraceable You
12. Night and Day
13. April In Paris
14. The Lady Is A Tramp
15. One For My Baby
16. All The Way
17. Chicago
18. I Could Have Danced All Night
1962-04-21
The Mikado
Tokyo, Japan,
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Too Marvelous For Words
02. Imagination
03. Moonlight In Vermont
04. Without A Song
05. Day In, Day Out
06. The Moon Was Yellow
07. I've Got You Under My Skin
08. I Get A Kick Out Of You
09. My Funny Valentine
10. In The Still Of the Night
11. Embraceable You
12. Night and Day
13. April In Paris
14. The Lady Is A Tramp
15. One For My Baby
16. All The Way
17. Chicago
18. I Could Have Danced All Night



1 comments:
Thanks for the Frank shows! This was a great tour. I really enjoy early-60s Sinatra. Looking forward to the next installment!
-Scott
Post a Comment