Edie Brickell
& The New Bohemians
& The New Bohemians
1987-10-16
Prophet Bar
Dallas, TX
Soundboard Matrix Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Jamaican Lady
02. Dog
03. What I Am
04. Beat the Time
05. Little Miss S
06. Don't Sweat It
07. I Spy
08. Whatever
09. Coldest Piece Of The Sun
10. Gave up On You
11. Get Up
12. High Class
13. Wheel
14. Love Like we Do
15. She
16. Sure to Fall
17. Keep Coming Back
18. What the Hell
19. Now
20. Air
21. Wicked
22. Uncle
23. Improv
24. Cleo
25. Just this Way
Encore:
26. Improv
27. All Ties
28. Keep Coming Back
29. Improv
30. My Generation
Edie Brickel made her only appearance at the Bridge School in 1990. 2 years after her debut album with the New Bohemians. Shooting Rubberbands At The Stars, became a surprise critical and commercial success. The album sold over 3 million copies and climbed tho #4 on the Billboard charts. The single, What I Am, went to #7 on the Billboard charts and received extensive airplay on MTV. In addition, What I Am was featured in a 1989 episode of Miami Vice, an episode of Beavis and Butt-head, an episode of Doogie Howser, M.D. and in the 1989 Patrick Dempsey film Loverboy. This soundboard matrix recording captures Edie and the New Bohemians on October 16, 1987, 29 years ago today and some 10 months before her amazing commercial debut.



0 comments:
Post a Comment