Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Bruce Hornsby - 2017-07-20 - Grand Rapids, MI (SBD)

Bruce Hornsby 
& The Noisemakers
2017-07-20
Frederik Meijer Amphitheater
Grand Rapids, MI
Soundboard Recording
192 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Little Sadie > White-Wheeled Limousine
02. Place Under The Sun
03. Look Out Any Window
04. Funhouse
05. Gulf Of Mexico Fishing Boat Blues
06. End Of the Innocence
07. The Way It Is
08. Black Rats Of London
09. Tipping*
10. Over The Rise*
11. On The Western Skyline
12. Rainbow’s Cadillac

* Bruce on dulcimer


2017: So, what better recommendation can you have for a show then when the artist himself says it was great? This soundboard performance from Grand Rapids from July 20, 2017, 4 years ago today, was donated by Bruce Hornsby to the website bruuuce.com as part of an annual charity fund raiser for ALS Association and the Merlin Centre for Multiple Sclerosis care. Bruce called recommended it as “a really strong show… as good as we get”. You’ll hear why when you download it.





6 comments:

jim said...

Speedy. I just put up day 1, & it sounds great. I forgot how good it was! I haven't listened to these in quite a while & you forget! Watch for days 2 & 3! jimg.

jim said...

They should sound good. I forgot to mention, they are all coming up as soundboards on my laptop. I don't know if the link shows that. Have a nice day. 100 & here!jimg.

jim said...

So sorry, that I haven't said Thank you, for a while. Your site is always the best!

speedymjb said...

No thanks needed my good friend! I know you are always appreciate of my site and the music I share!

Zeke said...

THANKS! Love the site...

Edgar said...

Funhouse, as in Stooges Funhouse?? Can't wait to find out!

Post a Comment