Eric Clapton
1975-04-23
Festival Hall
Brisbane, Australia
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 3:
01. Introduction
02. Badge
03. Milk Cow Blues
04. When You've Got A Good Friend
05. Have You Ever Loved A Woman
06. Steady Rollin' Man
07. Two Ladies Introduction
08. Can't Find My Way Home
09. Teach Me To Be Your Woman
CD 4:
01. Interval
02. Let It Rain
03. Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out
04. I Shot The Sheriff
05. Layla
06. All I Have To Do Is Dream
07. Little Wing
08. Little Queenie
Here's our 4th post this month from Clapton's 1975 tour of Australia. This soundboard recording captures him in Brisbane on April 23, 1975, 37 years ago today.



2 comments:
File is not available. I'd be very grateful if you could upload. Thank you so very much.
new link is up! enjoy!
Post a Comment