Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, June 10, 2013

Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin - 1977-06-10 - Chicago (SBD)

Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin
1977-06-10
Sabre Room
Chicago, IL
Soundboard Recording
128 kbps
Artwork Included

Dean Martin
01, When You're Done Drinking - Bourbon From Heaven
02. Monologue
03. Everybody Loves Somebody
04. Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown
05. Welcome to My World
06. Brother Can You Spare a Dime?
07. That's Amore

Frank Sinatra
01. I've Got You Under My Skin
02. For Once in my Life
03. I Love My Wife
04. Night and Day
05. Everybody Ought to Be in Love
06. Angel Eyes
07. My Way

Frank & Dean
01. Monologue
02. Medley: I Can't Give You Anything But Love > My Kind of Town > Pennies From Heaven > A Foggy Day > Embraceable You > The Lady is a Tramp > Where or When > They Can't Take That Away From Me > Oh Marie > When You're Smiling
03. The Oldest Established Floating Crap Game In New York


On his 1977 tour, Frank Sinatra was joined by long time compatriot and member of the Rat Pack, Dean Martin. Despite their years of friendship, these 1977 shows were the only time they toured as a duo. Download this soundboard from June 10, 1977, 3 dozen years ago today, therefore, to catch a rare moment in Frank’s long history of live performances.


















5 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess I missed this one the other night so I'd like this one too. :)

For the life of me I can only remember 3 of the ones I asked you to repost the other night. I wonder what the 4th one was. I need to not drink beer and ask for re-ups I guess lol!

speedymjb said...

New link is up! enjoy!

And here are the 4 you asked for from the other night - they have all been reposted!

- Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin - 1977-05-25 - Tarrytown, NY (SBD)
- Frank Sinatra - 1991-10-09 - Dublin (SBD)
- The Rat Pack - 1962-11-26 - Northbrook, IL (SBD)
- Pink Floyd - 1988-02-19 - Melbourne (SBD)

Unknown said...

Ahhhh it was the Floyd one I couldn't remember lol! Thahnks!

wasteddays said...

aNY CHANCE A RE UP

speedymjb said...

New link is up! enjoy!

Post a Comment