Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Bob Dylan - 1975-11-11 - Waterbury, CT (SBD)

Bob Dylan
The Rolling Thunder Revue
1975-11-11
Palace Theater
Waterbury CT
Soundboard Recording
320 Kbps
Artwork Included

CD 1:
Rolling Thunder Revue
01. Good Love Is Hard To Find (Bob Neuwirth)
02. Sleazy (Bob Neuwirth)
03. Werevolves Of London (T Bone Burnett)
04. Don't Blame Me (Steven Soles)
05. Catfish (Rob Stoner)
06. Life On Mars (Mick Ronson)
07. Alabama Dark (Bob Neuwirth & Ronee Blakely)
08. New Sun Rising (Ronee Blakely)
09. Cindy (Bob Neuwirth)
10. Mercedes Benz (Bob Neuwirth)
11. Muleskinner Blues (Jack Elliott)

CD 2:
Bob Dylan
01. A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
02. Romance In Durango
03. Isis
04. Blowin' In The Wind
05. Water Is Wide
06. I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine
07. Never Let Me Go
08. I Shall Be Released

Joan Baez
09. Diamonds And Rust
10. Swing Low Sweet Chariot
11. Joe Hill
12. Love Song To A Stranger
13. Long Black Veil
14. Please Come To Boston

Roger McGuinn
15. Chestnut Mare
16. Eight Miles High
17. The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down - with Joan Baez

CD 3:
Bob Dylan
01. Simple Twist Of Fate
02. Oh, Sister
03. Hurricane
04. One More Cup Of Coffee (Valley Below)
05. Sara
06. Just Like A Woman
07. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
08. This Land Is Your Land


1975 - About a year ago, I shared with you an amazing show from Bob Dylan's 1975 Rolling Thunder Review tour that took place in Boston on November 21 of that year.  Like most of the bootlegs from that tour, it featured only Mr. Zimmerman's set.  Well, just recently, thanks to my good friend Sterling, I came across this incredible soundboard of the Rolling Thunder Review on November 11, 1975, 39 years ago today.  This is the complete concert, including sets from The Review (sans Dylan), Joan Baez, Roger McGuinn and of course, Mr Dylan himself.  I couldn't think of a better show to post for this blog's 5th anniversary.  Enjoy and thanks for supporting So Many Roads!





14 comments:

Anonymous said...

many thaks for share this b.d

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the hard work spreading such rare gems as these!

Anonymous said...

Ignore my last comment about Bruce. Senility is a sad, sad thing. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Great sound (9,5/10) and performance!
The 70s Dylan at his top!
Thank you very much!

eddy said...

unknown rar format cant convert the waterbury show

speedymjb said...

Sorry if you had any trouble. I just downloaded it and it worked fine.

rintesh said...

Thanks for sharing this, friend!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Speedy-
I found myself torn between leaving comments on a couple shows posted in the last couple of weeks that we were both at and continuing to ask for reposts -- I froze and then found that DepositFiles allowed parallel downloads if you watched a 30 sec ad so I concentrated on downloading World of Bootleg DVDS abandoned links before they disappeared (which I started when you were on Vacation/Business Trip). Two weeks and 26 DVDs later, I'm back and have the time to confirm the links are still dead before asking for a repost. (I do have a "Day Job" outside my apartment.)
I hope I don't become too much of a pest but I will still try to leave a story with each request, so that should slow me down some.

My parents caught Dylan in The Village before I was born and I remember hearing Joannie's "Diamonds And Rust" during the Summer of 1974 when I was six and we were sharing a Summer rental in White Lake near Woodstock with our neighbors from Brooklyn who had an only child (like me) who was only four months older. THat song still has the power to take me back in time. I am looking forward to listening to this live version, if you could please repost this show (all MirrorCreator links are dead).
Thank you for giving me something to look forward to everyday,

The Brooklyn Kid Living In Exile In Binghamton

speedymjb said...

Great story. One of the reasons I write this blog and post the music is because its a chance to connect with old memories. New links are up! Enjoy!

Henning2804 said...

Not bad for a 5-year old ;-)
Appreciate what you do for all of us that would like to be titulated Lover of Good Music For The People, providing us with treasures every day. Makes you hopeful for the future to see such a devotion to good stuff.

JDinSoCal said...

Happy Anniversary!
Love this blog.
Thanks so much for your passion in putting this together every day - I/we are appreciative.
Keep up the great work.

John
Redondo Beach, Ca

JDinSoCal said...

Happy Anniversary!
Love this blog.
Thanks so much for your passion in putting this together every day - I/we are appreciative.
Keep up the great work.

John
Redondo Beach, Ca

Barry said...

Thank you sooo much for this, speedy! Cheers!

David Galbraith said...

Thanks for this. I'm very fond of the Rolling Thunder shows, and it's great to have one that's complete. Thanks for all your work.

Post a Comment