Bruce Hornsby
1999-04-12
Morristown PAC
Morristown, NJ
HQ Audience Recording
128 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set;
01. White Wheeled Limousine
02. I Will Walk With You >
03. Fields Of Gray > Under The Boardwalk > Fields Of Gray > Turkey In The Straw > Fields Of Gray
04. The Changes
05. Terrapin Station
06. Across The River
07. I Shall Be Released
08. Western Skyline > Spill The Wine > Big Stick
2nd Set:
01. Country Doctor
02. Girl From The North Country > Tupelo Honey
03. Fortunate Son
04. Madman Across The Water
05. Song D
06. End Of The Innocence
07. Walk In The Sun
08. Rainbow’s Cadillac > Franklin’s Tower > Rainbow’s Cadillac
09. Lets Go Get Stoned >
10. Cruise Control > Higher & Higher
Encore:
01. The Way It Is
The 1990s - #3: Long time readers of this blog know I’m a fan of Bruce Hornsby, as is my lovely bride. They also know that of all the times I’ve seen Hornsby, my favorite show is from April 12, 1999, 16 years ago today. That show holds a special place in my heart for several reasons. First, the Morristown PAC is a small theater, holding about a 1000 people, making it the perfect venue for an artist like Hornsby. Second, Bruce was in fine form that night, performing a diverse set list with tremendous passion and energy. Third, and most important, my bride was pregnant with our twin boys at the time, so we always joke that this was their first rock concert. In any event, I’ve been searching for years for a tape of that show. Finally, thanks to my good friend Si Twinning at Bruuuce.com (go visit, it’s a great site dedicated to Hornsby and Si does great work raising money for a host of worthy causes), I have one. This HQ audience tape captures the entire show (minus a few notes of the opening track). I hope you enjoy it as much I did!



7 comments:
is there is link? somewhere? thanks for all this remarkable music!
Pleeeeeze Mr Speedy... :)
Thanks again for keeping the music flowing.
I'll re-up this later today! Check back after 8 pm tonight.
new link is up! enjoy!
THANK YOU!!!!!
Thank you for responding to my request and re-posting this, speedy - cheers!
Thanks for this one too!
Post a Comment