Dave Edmunds
1982-03-26
Paris le Palace
Paris France
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Dear Dad
02. True Love
03. Crawling From The Wreckage
04. Girls Talk
05. Louisiana Man
06. Queen Of Hearts
07. I Hear You Knockin'
08. Singing The Blues
09. I Knew The Bride
10. From Small Things
11. Sweet little Rock 'n' Roller
1982-03-26
Paris le Palace
Paris France
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Dear Dad
02. True Love
03. Crawling From The Wreckage
04. Girls Talk
05. Louisiana Man
06. Queen Of Hearts
07. I Hear You Knockin'
08. Singing The Blues
09. I Knew The Bride
10. From Small Things
11. Sweet little Rock 'n' Roller
When Rockpile unexpectedly disbanded in 1981, Dave Edmunds made wholesale changes in his musical life. He switched record labels, moving from Swan Song to Arista. He put together a new band, which included guitarist Mickey Gee, bassist John David, pianist Geraint Watkins, and drummer Dave Charles. That group would record and tour with Edmunds throughout the rest of the 1980s. Amidst all that change, one thing stayed the same -- Edmunds' ability to play good old straight ahead rock and roll. This FM broadcast captures Edmunds and his new band in Paris on March 26, 1982, 34 years ago today. In addition to songs from his then soon to be released album DE7, Edmunds also plays tunes from his days with Nick Lowe, as well as his 1970 hit, I Hear You Knockin'.



3 comments:
Hi Speedy,
Can you please post new links for this one?
Thanks,
Andy
new link is up - enjoy
Thanks!
Andy
Post a Comment