The Jayhawks
1995-04-08
Tramps
new York, NY
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Two Angels
02. I'd Run Away
03. Ten Little Kids
04. Take Me With You (When You Go)
05. Over My Shoulder
06. Clouds
07. Waiting For The Sun
08. Pray For Me
09. Red's Song
10. Blue
11. Baltimore Sun
12. Martin's Song
13. Two Hearts
14. Nothing Left To Borrow
15. See Him On The Street
16. Bad Time
CD 2:
01. Miss Williams' Guitar
02. Sister Cry
03. Six Pack On The Dashboard
04. Ain't No End
05. Real Light
06. You Ain't Goin Nowhere
07. If You Really Want Me To, I'll Go
08. Get The Load Out
09. Wichita
10. Lights
1995-04-08
Tramps
new York, NY
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Two Angels
02. I'd Run Away
03. Ten Little Kids
04. Take Me With You (When You Go)
05. Over My Shoulder
06. Clouds
07. Waiting For The Sun
08. Pray For Me
09. Red's Song
10. Blue
11. Baltimore Sun
12. Martin's Song
13. Two Hearts
14. Nothing Left To Borrow
15. See Him On The Street
16. Bad Time
CD 2:
01. Miss Williams' Guitar
02. Sister Cry
03. Six Pack On The Dashboard
04. Ain't No End
05. Real Light
06. You Ain't Goin Nowhere
07. If You Really Want Me To, I'll Go
08. Get The Load Out
09. Wichita
10. Lights



3 comments:
I'm really pleased that you've discovered the Jayhawks. I've been listening to them for about the last decade and finally got to see them live for the first time last summer. They were tremendous. Gary Louris is an exceptional talent. 1995 to about 2002 is really their prime. Thank you for keeping the great shows coming.
Thanks Alan for the kind words! Enjoy the Jayhawks - 2 more shows coming later this month!
Please, please, please...re-up when it is convenient. Thanks in advance!
Post a Comment