Tony Bennett
with Elvis Costello
Spectacle 101
2008-04-15
NBC Studios
New York, NY
TV Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Cold, Cold Heart
02. EC Introduces Tony Bennett > It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)
03. The Way You Look Tonight
04. I'm Old Fashioned
05. I've Got The World On A String
06. Who Cares?
with Elvis Costello
Spectacle 101
2008-04-15
NBC Studios
New York, NY
TV Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Cold, Cold Heart
02. EC Introduces Tony Bennett > It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)
03. The Way You Look Tonight
04. I'm Old Fashioned
05. I've Got The World On A String
06. Who Cares?
Elvis Costello & Friends #2: Here's another TV soundboard recording from Elvis Costello's Spectacle show from April 15, 2008, 9 years ago today. This post features a then 81 year old Tony Bennett and demonstrates that Costello was willing to go far beyond the traditional rock world in seeking out guests. Other unique guests included Bill Clinton, Herbie Hancock and Rufus Wainwright, just to name a few.



1 comments:
Thanks for this!!
Post a Comment