Graham Parker
& The Rumour
2013-04-19
The Stone Pony
Asbury Park, NJ
Excellent Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. White Honey
02. Fool's Gold
03. Howlin' Wind
04. Coathangers
05. Thunder And Rain
06. Long Emotional Ride
07. Lady Doctor
08. Get Started, Start A Fire
09. Black Honey
10. Snake Oil Capital Of The World
CD 2:
01. Soul On Ice
02. A Lie Gets Halfway 'round the World
03. Watch the Moon Come Down
04. Discovering Japan
05. Don't Get Excited
06. Protection
07. Stupefaction
08. Local Girls
09. Don't Ask Me Questions
10. Soul Shoes
11. Chain Of Fools
& The Rumour
2013-04-19
The Stone Pony
Asbury Park, NJ
Excellent Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. White Honey
02. Fool's Gold
03. Howlin' Wind
04. Coathangers
05. Thunder And Rain
06. Long Emotional Ride
07. Lady Doctor
08. Get Started, Start A Fire
09. Black Honey
10. Snake Oil Capital Of The World
CD 2:
01. Soul On Ice
02. A Lie Gets Halfway 'round the World
03. Watch the Moon Come Down
04. Discovering Japan
05. Don't Get Excited
06. Protection
07. Stupefaction
08. Local Girls
09. Don't Ask Me Questions
10. Soul Shoes
11. Chain Of Fools
In November 2012, Graham Parker reunited with his original band, the Rumour, and released their first album together in 31 years, called Three Chords Good. The title, of course, is a reference to the power pop/new wave/punk era that when Parker and the Rumour began their career. Allmusic noted, however,that despite the disc's title, "Parker is no longer an angry young man, he's a grizzled old curmudgeon with a sentimental streak, a decidedly warmer persona and one that suits the Rumour's revived pub rock." The band also embarked on a tour to promote the album. This high quality audience recording captures Parker and The Rumor at the legendary Stone Pony in Asbury Park on April 19, 2013, 6 years ago today.



5 comments:
The Link is from 18 Nvlles 2008-04-18 (SBD).rar, could you please fix and correct and repost the Gram Parker link? But however thanks for all, also for all the time every day, thanks!
Link fixed - enjoy
Thanks a lot again!
If you are missing any oddball Dead or Allmans shows ask I have lots of stuff I haven't started to share. Gov't Mule, Tedeschi-trucks, 4 walls of music floor to ceiling. Ill share any you need. I have all different genres, jazz, big band country, soft & hard rock. No extreme metal, no rap, & no death metal. I have most of the girl singers from the 50's to the 70's, & a ton of doo wop. Just ask. I have rolling stones masked marauders, spinal tap, the rutles, the Nat'l lampoon one radio dinner that is right up there w/David allen coe. The Roches, Lene lovitch, Enya, Kate bush & a 19 cd set of Sandy Denny. Almost anything from a to z/ Have a nice holiday weekend. Thanks for all the help recruiting people to pray. Who needs the Dallas Cheerleaders. Thingss are OK. We have signed a prelim, & next Friday we do the purchase & sales agreement. Yay, people are going to get paid who have been waitnf for 30+ yrs. My uncle was bad at paying bills. I am taking my meds properly, & I feel better. I was taking less to save money, & got very depressed. You guys a re a wonderful group that give me faith that God does love us. I'm glad I came out of my cave long enough to meet others. Have a great holiday weekend, whatever you celebrate, & if you don't have a great weekend any way. Life is way to short not too. Your friend jimg. THANKS, again.
My pleasure my friend! Glad I could help!
Post a Comment