The Bangles
1986-03-28
Beacon Theatre
New York, NY
Excellent Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Restless
02. Walking Down The Street
03. James
04. September Gurls
05. Not Like You
06. He's Got A Secret
07. I'm In Line
08. If She Knew What She Wants
09. Return Post
10. Let It Go
11. Going Down To Liverpool
12. Manic Monday
13. Angels Don't Fall In Love
14. I'm Not Talking
15. Hero Takes A Fall
16. Dover Beach
17. 7 & 7 Is
18. Want You
19. Yes It Is
1986 - After gaining some recognition in 1984 with their debut album, All Over The Place, The Bangles found themselves on top of the rock world in 1986 after the release of their second disc, Different Light. The album reached number two on the Billboard Charts, and spawned four top 40 singles, including Manic Monday, which went to #2 in April, and Walk Like An Egyptian, which climbed to the top of the charts for 4 weeks in December. The band also received extensive airplay on MTV, furthering their popularity. The ride at the top would only last another 2 years, but it was fun while it lasted. This excellent audience recording captures The Bangles at their peak, at the Beacon Theatre o March 28, 1986, 37 years ago today.

2 comments:
Cool setlist - thanks for this speedy!
Wow, not every day I get a Bangles show I haven't heard before! And they close it out with "Yes It Is"! Awesome! Thanks....
Post a Comment