- September: 1st Frankie Valli post
- October: 1st Frank Sinatra post
- November: 1st post of George Harrison
- December: 1st David Bowie post
- January: 1st post of James Taylor
- February: In just a few days, you'll see your first post involving Johnny Cash
In addition, I'll be working hard to post more shows from some of the bands where, up to this point, we have only featured one or two concerts. So be on the look out for additional shows from The Eagles, The Bangles, The Pretenders, Steely Dan, Otis Redding, Marshall Crenshaw, Frank Sinatra, Joe Jackson, James Taylor, Jimmy Buffett, Hootie & The Blowfish, and Elvis Costello.
Hope you continue to enjoy So Many Roads as we relive rock's concert history, day by day! If you like what you see, please post a thank you in the comments. It's the great feedback from all the folks who visit this blog that give me the motivation to keep posting great music!

6 comments:
Thank you for all the music you share! It is very much appreciated. I know it takes a large time committment to run a blog like this and you do a great job!
This blog rocks .... thank you for the music!
Excellent Site, I visit every day on my daily commute, usually listening to something I've found here. Thank You!
Thanks keep the great tunes coming
It will be great, an expanded library of tunage.
Excellent idea too. Thanks... :-)
cincinnati
keep up the good work
Post a Comment