Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 4, 2012

No Power Due To Hurricane

Due to the Hurricane I have no power at home. The only reasons shows are going up is I scheduled them in advance. I borrowed a friend's phone to put up this post. I'm not sure when I'll have power restored - could be another 4 or 5 days, maybe more. Until then, I cannot respond to any requests for reposts or fix any issues you may find. Sorry about that. Once power is back up, I'll catch up on any and all your requests. To any one else affected by the storm, my thoughts are with you.

12 comments:

Dwight said...

Hang in there - take care of the real stuff first - stay safe
and thanks

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting your power back and your life back to normal. I'm on the East Coast but luckily avoided the worst of the storm (just lots of rain and wind and a few leaky windows). To all in NY and NJ - you are in our thoughts and prayers as you work through this difficult time.

R

Matthew Scullin said...

Hang in there, my friend! Up here in Dutchess county, NY we got lucky and never even lost power. Thank you for the update, and in the meantime, I've got some Grateful Dead shows to catch up on!

staffie said...

Glad to hear that you are ok speedy - best to the family

staffie

tjpython said...

Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Hope everything works out OK, looked bad on the news.

I to am anonymous.

SoulChange said...

I am sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope loss of power was your only hardship. Know our thoughts are with you and your neighbors and here is hoping that your life gets back to some kind of normal soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi !Thanks for letting us know. Hope everything else ist allright and the East Coast will be up on its feet soon !
Greetings from Germany,
Lars

Anonymous said...

All our thoughts are with you. The whole world followed on TV the hurricane hitting the US East coast.

All the best to you,

Derek from Paris, France

Anonymous said...

Didn't realize you were in harm's way back there. Hope you and yours are safe and that life gets back to normal for you soon.

Bill

Anonymous said...

Heart out to you - hope you and your's are alright - most people don't realise how vast and powerful these storms are - down here in the deep south they are sometimes a fact of life. These storms will level cities and miles and miles of land. Costs and deaths will be way below actual reported. People if you can help in any way, please do. Prayers out to you and all - God Luv

Anonymous said...

take care,speedy.

Post a Comment