Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Bob Marley - 1978-06-08 - Boston, MA (late) (SBD)

Bob Marley
1978-06-08
Late Show
Boston Music Hall
Boston, MA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Concrete Jungle
02. Burnin' And Lootin'
03. Them Belly Full (But We Hungry)
04. Rebel Music (3 O'Clock Roadblock)
05. Crazy Baldhead > 
06. Running Away
07. I Shot The Sheriff
08. Easy Skanking
09. No Woman, No Cry
10. Lively Up Yourself
11. Jammin'
12. War > 
13. No More Trouble
14. Get Up, Stand Up
15. Exodus


Bob Marley 1978 - #2: As promised earlier today, here's the late show from Boston, the 2nd half of our Same Tour, Different Show set featuring Bob Marley in 1978. This one is a soundboard recording from on June 8, 1978, 43 years ago this very day.
















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Speedy. This is a great Marley concert. I didn't have anything from 1978. This is a nice set list too.

Iowatullfan

Anonymous said...

Great show, but I'm curious if it's really the early show? The file names all say "BMW - Boston 78 Late Set".

speedymjb said...

You are correct - it is the late show. I've fixed the post. By the way, you can find both the early and the late shows at archive,org:

https://archive.org/details/BobMarleyAndTheWailersLiveBostonMusicHallJune81978earlyShow

https://archive.org/details/BobMarleyAndTheWailersLiveAtBostonMusicHallJune81978lateShow

Anonymous said...

Thanks, just got the early (I didn't even know Archive had BMW to download)! I looked in my own archive and found I had the late and it was clearly the same, but my old version was only 128kbps so a nice upgrade. Thanks for all of your great work!

Trivial Tony said...

This was commercially released in 2015. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easy_Skanking_in_Boston_%2778

speedymjb said...

Appreciate the heads up. Actually, it was the early show that was released, not the late show. I'm leaving them both up as links will expire in about 10 days.

Scooter said...

Thank you speedy!

Post a Comment