The Beach Boys
1967-08-26
Summer Spectacular
Honolulu International Center
Honolulu, HI
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Hawthorne Boulevard
02. Hawaii
03. You're So Good To Me
04. Help Me Rhonda
05. California Girls
06. Wouldn't It Be Nice
07. Gettin Hungry
08. Surfer Girl
09. Surfin'
10. Sloop John B
11. The Letter
12. God Only Knows
13. Good Vibrations
14. Heroes And Villains
15. Barbara Ann
The Beach Boys 1967 #2: As promised, here's the 2nd g=half of our Beach Boys Double Shot. This one is a soundboard recording of the next night from Hawaii, on August 26, 1967, 48 years ago today.



5 comments:
Top!
Thank you very much.
Johnny Kinkdom sez: Thanks Speedy for all your work. Love the Beach Boys ever since I first saw them in 1964. These shows are amazing. Any chance of a repost for the DC show from 1981-07-04. All the links I tried were dead.
Thanks for the kind words! I re-posted the 1981-07-04 show for you! Enjoy!
Thank you very much!
I have all of this stuff
Post a Comment