Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 27, 2021

Bruce Cockburn - 2006-08-27 - Nashville, TN (FM)

Bruce Cockburn
2006-08-27
3rd and Lindsley
Nashville, TN
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. intro
02. Open
03. Lovers in a Dangerous Time
04. Wondering Where the Lions Are
05. Life Short, Call Now
06. Beautiful Creatures
07. The End Of All Rivers
08. Different When It Comes To You
09. Last Night Of The World
10. Wait No More
11. Dust And Diesel
12. This Is Baghdad
13. Tell The Universe
14. Put It In Your Heart
15. Slow Down Fast
16. If A Tree Falls
17. Mystery
18. Rocket Launcher
19. Night Train
20. Jerusalem Poker


I only saw Bruce Cockburn live on one occasion, when he led-in for Bob Weir in July 1992 at the Meadowlands Sumerfest, a concert arena set up in the parking lot at Giants Stadium! Cockburn also joined Weir during the encore of The Weight!

This soundboard recording captures Cockburn in Nashville on August 27, 2006, 15 years ago this very day.'



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning from Northern Arizona! This is a great show and the quality is great also except for the Encores (the last 3 songs), which on my copy are audiences. I didn't download your version but I am betting that it's the same.
I've been into Bruce for a long time and he is definitely The Man!! I recommend him to you!! Enjoy!!
Ron in Flagstaff

Post a Comment