Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Blues Traveler - 2012-08-18 - Boston MA (SBD)

Blues Traveler
2012-08-18
Harborlights BOA Pavillion 
Boston, MA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. What I Got
02. Things Are Looking Up
03. Recognize My Friend >
04. Run-Around
05. Love Is Everything
06. Devil In The Details
07. But Anyway
08. You Don't Have To Love Me>
09. Hook


The only time I aw Blues Traveler was in November 1991, 3 years before they hit it big with the single Run-Around, at Madison Square Garden as the lead-in band for Jerry Garcia!

This soundboard recording captures them in Boston, on August 18, 2012, 9 years ago today.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has this been an official release..?? They want 7.99 for it..WHat..

speedymjb said...

Sorry - not sure if its been officially released but if ut has, I cannot repost this link

Post a Comment