Sheryl Crow
2003-10-11
Opera House,
Newcastle, UK
BBC FM Broadcast
192 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Steve McQueen
02. There Goes The Neighborhood
03. My Favorite Mistake
04. The First Cut Is The Deepest
05. If It Makes You Happy
06. Change
07. All I Wanna Do
08. Soak Up The Sun
09. Everyday Is A Winding Road
10. Leaving Las Vegas
11. I Shall Believe
2003-10-11
Opera House,
Newcastle, UK
BBC FM Broadcast
192 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Steve McQueen
02. There Goes The Neighborhood
03. My Favorite Mistake
04. The First Cut Is The Deepest
05. If It Makes You Happy
06. Change
07. All I Wanna Do
08. Soak Up The Sun
09. Everyday Is A Winding Road
10. Leaving Las Vegas
11. I Shall Believe
ENGLAND - Sheryl Crow released her greatest hits collection, entitled The Very Best of Sheryl on October 13, 2003 in the United Kingdom and on November 4, 2003 in the United States. The album was a commercial success on both sides of the pond, reaching No. 2 on both the UK Album Chart and the Billboard 200. The album sold over 4 million units in the US between 2003 and 2008. The album also received a Platinum accreditation by the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry for sales of over 1 million copies in Europe. This BBC broadcast captures Sheryl 2 days before the release of the disc, performing in Newcastle on October 11, 2003, 16 years ago today.



2 comments:
Could you please repost this one? Thanks.
New link is up - enjoy!
Post a Comment