Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Edie Brickell - 1988-07-29 - Dallas TX (SBD Matrix)

Edie Brickell 
& The New Bohemians
1988-07-29
Club Dada,
Dallas, TX
Soundboard Matrix
320 kbps
Artwork Includied

01. I Spy
02. Little Miss S
03. Wasteaway
04. Don't Sweat It
05. Plain Jane
06. Nothin'
07. Whatever
08. Get Up
09. Wicked
10. Now
11. Drums
12. Dog
13. What I Am
14. Beat the Time
15. Wheel
16. Sure to Fall
17. I'm Lost
18. Keep Coming Back
19. She
20. Improv
21. Other Side
22. Love Like We Do
23. Gave Up on You
24. Uncle
25. High Class
26. Jamaican Lady
27. Uh-Oh


This soundboard matrix captures Edie & The New Bohemians on July 29, 1988, 32 years ago today in Dallas. That’s the same year their debut album, Shooting Rubberbands at The Stars became a surprise critical and commercial success, selling over 3 million copies and climbing to #4 on the Billboard charts.


















3 comments:

Johnny said...

Wow! I didn't realize how many Edie Brickell shows were out there. I'll ask for more re-ups in the future but I thought I'd start with this one. It would be great if you could re-up this show speedy. Thanks!!! 😊😉

speedymjb said...

New link is up - enjoy!

Johnny said...

Thanks speedy!!!

Post a Comment