Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Allman Brothers Band - 1991-10-12 - Santa Barbara, CA (SBD)

Allman Brothers Band 
1991-10-12
County Bowl
Santa Barbara, CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

CD 1:
01. Statesboro Blues 
02. End Of The Line
03. Blue Sky
04. Nobody Knows
05. Low Down Dirty Mean
06. Melissa
07. Come On In My Kitchen
08. Midnight Rider
09. Goin' Down the Road Feelin' Bad *
10. Hoochie Coochie Man
11. Kind Of Bird

CD 2:
01. Get On With Your Life
02. In Memory of Elizabeth Reed
03. Revival

Encore:
04. Jessica > Mountain Jam > Jessica
05. Whipping Post

* w/ Bonnie Bramlett


Allman Brothers 1991 - Back To Back - #11: As promised yesterday, here's the 2nd half of our Back To Back set featuring the Allman Brothers in 1991. This one is soundboard recording from Santa Barbara from October 12, 1991, 30 years ago today. 



11 comments:

jfarrell04 said...

Howdy. I seem to be having the same problem with this show that our German friend was having with the 10-11 show. Download gets about 75% complete then stops and starts over. Thanks for everything!

Taylor said...

Hi Speedy - I hope you are well! Just a comment that the Allmans posts today and yesterday both downloaded as incomplete files, at least for me.

It's never happened before with the DL service you use - I DL great shows from your amazing site almost daily with no problems.

So just a friendly hello that maybe something is wrong with those files perhaps?

Either way, keep rockin' and thanks for all you do.

speedymjb said...

I JUST TESTED 19/11 AND 10/12 - 10/11 DOWNLOADED FINE AND UNZIPED FINE. 10/12 HAD AN ISSUE SO I PUT UP A NEW LINK WHICH I TESTED. UT DOWNOADED FINE AND UNZIPPOED FINE.

Taylor said...

Hi speedy,

Working now sir - thank you! Keep up the great rockin'!!

jfarrell04 said...

Thank you friend. I was able to download it eventually and sounds superfine. Appreciate it.

es335 said...

Hi Speedy. Is there a way for you to re-up those both shows ? Many thanks in advance , and many thanks for all the great work!

speedymjb said...

Allmans 1991-10-11 and 1991-10-12 haveboth been re-posted - enjoy!

es335 said...

Thanks !

Anonymous said...

Speedy, It's that time of week again. And today, I would appreciate it if you can reupload this concert please, thank you.

speedymjb said...

New link is up

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, thank you.

Post a Comment