Eric Clapton
1997-10-27
Budokan Hall
Tokyo, Japan
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Layla
02. Change The World
03. Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out
04. Tears In Heaven
05. Going Down Slow
06. Broken Hearted *
07. Pilgrim *
08. Before You Accuse Me
09. I Shot The Sheriff
10. White Room
11. Wonderful Tonight
CD 2:
01. I'm Tore Down
02. Have You Ever Loved A Woman
03. Cocaine
04. Tearing Us Apart
05. Old Love
06. Sunshine Of Your Love
07. Everyday I Have The Blues
* Audience source
EC 1997 - Back To Back - #1: In 1997, Eric Clapton played 13 shows in Japan between October 13 and October 31. He started with 4 shows in Tokyo, the visited Fukuoka, Osaka, Hiroshima, and Nagoya, before returning to Tokyo for the last 4 shows of the tour. This soundboard recording captures the start of the 2nd series of shows in Tokyo, on October 27, 1997, 2 dozen years ago today. Download this one, then come back tomorrow for the 2nd half of this Back To Back entry.



0 comments:
Post a Comment