Grateful Dead
1989-10-23
Charlotte Coliseum
Charlotte, NC
Soundbord recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Tuning
02. California Earthquake
03. Feel Like A Stranger
04. Loser
05. Walkin' Blues
06. Bertha >
07. When I Paint My Masterpiece
08. Tennessee Jed
09. Let It Grow
2nd Set:
01. Tuning
02. Touch Of Grey >
03. Looks Like Rain
04. We Can Run >
05. Crazy Fingers >
06. Terrapin Station >
07. Drums >
08. Space >
09. I Will Take You Home >
10. Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad >
11. Standing On The Moon >
12. Turn On Your Lovelight
Encore:
01. Attics Of My Life



3 comments:
Thanks for this and all the other great music you post! FYI, the "SND" version included in this archive has a LOT of digi-noise. The "Matrix" version sounds great though!
Just wanted to say thanks for all the great GD music that you've posted. I really appreciate it! FYI,I think that the SBD file set is corrupted somehow. And I had this problem last month with the 1968-09-02 miller upgraded version too.
Glad you ebjoyed - sorry for any issues 0 that;s the only copies I have soI can't really fix it
Post a Comment