Elvis Presley
1976-11-30
Convention Center
Anaheim CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Introduction
02. See See Rider
03. I Got A Woman > Amen
04. Love Me
05. If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
06. You Gave Me A Mountain
07. Jailhouse Rock
08. It's Now Or Never
09. All Shook Up
10. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear > Don't Be Cruel
11. And I Love You So
12. Fever
13. Bridge Over Troubled Water
14. Polk Salad Annie
15. Introductions > Early Mornin' Rain > What'd I Say > Johnny B. Goode
16. Love Letters
17. School Day
18. Hurt
19. Hound Dog
20. Hawaiian Wedding Song
21. Blue Christmas
22. That's All Right
23. Can't Help Falling In Love
24. Closing Vamp
Elvis 1976 - Back To Back - #2: As promised yesterday, here's the 2nd half of our Back To Back set featuring The King in California in 1976. This one is a soundboard recording from Anaheim from November 30, 1976, 45 years ago today.



1 comments:
Thanks again Speedy.
Post a Comment