Ringo Starr
& his All Starr Band
2010-08-05
Agua Caliente Casino Resort & Spa
Rancho Mirage, CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. It Don't Come Easy
02. Honey Don't
03. Choose Love
04. Hang on Sloopy (Rick Derringer)
05. Free Ride (Edgar Winter)
06. I Wanna Be Your Man
07. Dream Weaver (Gary Wright)
08. Yellow Submarine
09. Back Off Boogaloo
10. What I Like About You (Wally Palmar)
11. Boys
12. Broken Wings (Richard Page)
13. Photograph
14. With A Little Help From My Friends > Give Peace A Chance
In 1989, Ringo launched the first version of his All Starr Band tour, an ensemble where, as Ringo put it it, "everybody on stage is a star in their own right". While Ringo headlined these tours, singing his Beatles and solo material, his supporting band consisted of major players in the rock world, who would perform their own tunes, often with Ringo on drums. The 2010 edition of the All Starr's included Edgar Winter, Gary Wright, Richard Page, Wally Palmar, Rick Derringer and Gregg Bissonette. This sounboard recording captures Ringo and his friends in Rancho Mirage onAugsut 5, 2010, a dozen years ago today.

2 comments:
Hi Speedy, youngest daughter putting up quite a fight. shots 3x a wk for white blood cell counts. Double mastectomy in about 2 wks. They also found she has diabetes & gets 2 shots a day for that. I keep praying. Hope the wedding was fun. I'm glad I have my meds. Did you see the Quintet link that I put up yesterday. It is a demo, not the album that was finally released Jimg.
@jimg - my thoughts and prayers ae headed your way. edding was wonderful. Haven't had a chance to srolll throught the CAVE yet but I;ll be sure to look for Quintet link.
Post a Comment