Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day

Hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July celebration. Please remember why we celebrate this day. The 2 documents below symbolize what makes this country great.



2 comments:

The PopCulturist said...

Happy Fourth to you too. I have found some great stuff here at your blog and would like to invite you to visit mine and see if there's anything you'd like there. If you'd like to trade links, I'd appreciate that too! I will go ahead and add yours in the meantime.

http://therarestuff.blogspot.com

speedymjb said...

Thank for the compliment. Be glad to trade links. Just visted you site and posted the link!

Post a Comment