Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Home Page Picture At So Many Roads

Woke up today and decided my home page needed a little artwork to make it more inviting to all the folks who are kind enough to visit.  So I dabbled around in Paint and came up with the compilation of logos that now sits right below the blog title.  I think it fits quite well with the theme of this place, but what do you think?  Leave a comment and let me know!  And thanks again for visiting So Many Roads To Ease My Soul.

9 comments:

Tunz Master said...

I think it's KICK ASS! I think you're KICK ASS! I like your adverts here too, think I'll check a whole TON of them out :) Thank you kindly for all ya do.

speedymjb said...

Thanks for the kind words. And I'll be sure to check and click the ads when I visit you site! Appreciate all the help you've given me with this place!

Anonymous said...

The new art looks great. Keep up the great work and posts.

Eric said...

Really cool homepage. It sure will attract new music lovers.

Anonymous said...

Well,that new logo is awesome.Wouldn't it make a great t-shirt design??
All my favourites!!
Where did you collect all these logos?
I like your site very much,and visit it daily.
Keep on rockin'

Barnestormer

speedymjb said...

Thanks for the compliments. Found all the logos just by google searching on the web.

jordan said...

It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Great Job! Any chance of finding Elton John at MSG in 1976?

Bulletins From Mars Hill said...

Keep up the good work. SMRTEMS has become a daily habit. Keep at it

Post a Comment