Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, May 11, 2012

So Many Roads Celebrates 2 1/2 Years

Today marks 2 1/2 years since So Many Roads To Ease My Soul launched on the web on November 11, 2009.  In that time, we've brought you over 600 concerts from the years 1956 though 2001, featuring music from well over 125 different artists.  We've had over 500,000 visitors from 145 different countries around the world.  Nearly 800 people a day visit the site.  All in all, its been a good ride that we plan to continue for as long as we can.

By the way - the best part of running this blog, and the thing that keeps me going are the wonderful comments from our readers.  I've posted a handful below as my way of saying thanks for the thanks. I appreciate all the feedback and look forward to sharing the tunz for years to come!

One last thanks - to Dino and all my friends over at Tunz World.  Dino helped me get So Many Roads started and the gang at Tunz World are great folks who love music.  Stop by Tunz World and say hello to everyone there in the chat box!

Anonymous said:
great web site. tremendous quality with valued commentary. bravo!!!

bask said:
Thxs for the hard working on this blog and for the great music. Lots and lots of good music. I love it. Bask (the Netherlands)

justdave said:
it's one of my faves trust me ! The way you write something about every show is the reason I usually try to when I post at Tunz World.

Anonymous said:
love your blog, always nice to read some history. Thxs for the great music.

Volkemon said:
Thanks yet again for all the work involved with the posts, and the SPECTACULAR writeups. I have learned more here about Rock History than ever. **THANK YOU!!** again.

Anonymous said:
Thank you for running a consistently good blog, If I ran a music blog, it would be musch like this one.

Anonymous said:
I only leave a BIG THANK YOUUUUUUU ... for special concerts like this one. Never heard of it, but it seems to be really great and you are my favorite bootleg site.

79deadman said;
Very nice BLOG!! Congratulations! Very interesting reviews and excellent music

Robert said;
another gem I can miss. Many thanks for sharing all you got and also congratulations for the work to keep this blog alive.

Scott said:
this is far and away my favorite blog / site on the web Everyday is a new HQ gem. Dude you seriously ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for all the great tunes -Scott

7 comments:

pichon64 said...

Congratulations! Great hug from Uruguay. Your blog is a web gem.

Tunz Master Dino said...

CONGRATS MY DEAR FRIEND!!!!

speedymjb said...

Thank you Dino, my friend! Couldn't have done it without your help!

Volkemon said...

SPEEEEEEDY!! :hhh:

Happy 2 1/2. And MANY more.

And thank you SO much for the chat plug. :)

Tennesseefred said...

Congratulations Speedy!

matt.g said...

Hey SPEEDY ! Congrats! and many more Rocking years 555!

speedymjb said...

Thanks Matt G and T-Fred!

Post a Comment