Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Led Zeppelin - 1980-06-30 - Frankfurt, Germany (SBD)

Led Zeppelin
1980-06-30
Festhalle
Frankfurt, Germany.
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

CD 1:
01. The Train Kept A Rollin'
02. Nobody's Fault But Mine
03. Black Dog
04. In The Evening
05. The Rain Song
06. Hot Dog
07. All My Love
08. Trampled Underfoot
09. Since I've Been Loving You

CD 2:
01. Achilles Last Stand
02. White Summer
03. Black Mountain Side
04. Kashmir
05. Stairway To Heaven
06. Rock And Roll
07. Money
08. Whole Lotta Love


Led Zep 1980 - Back To Back - #2: Here's the 2nd half of our Back To Back Set featuring Led Zep’s final tour. This soundboard recording captures the band in Germany on June 30, 1980, 44 years ago today. 



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon,
Its been a while since I've been on your site and I was wondering if you could post a new link to this Zep show from Frankfurt Germany. I sure would appreciate it. Thanks...Don

speedymjb said...

new link is up - enjoy

Anonymous said...

unfortunately the link is dead, thank you in advance for your effort...!

speedymjb said...

new link is up - enjoy

Anonymous said...

Among many mostly bad remasters here's the best version I've found: mega.nz/#!St9liYja!PmiBHO1UTBj4h2q9PgOr92wJDP06jjEPbHLICpmp59w

speedymjb said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The files I download from send.cm for Led Zeppelin are bad. When I test them, the last mp3 in each is bad, leading me to suspect that the download is being truncated. Send.cm does not want to work with free download manager, but I tried it with both firefox and MS edge and got the same result.

speedymjb said...

Sorry yiu had an issue. I just tested it using Google Chrome as my browser. I do not use any type of download manager. Downloaded in under 30 seconds. I then checked every file size vs the originals on my hard drive. All matched perfectly with nothing being truncated. I suggest trying Chrome.

Post a Comment