Los Lobos
2000-06 17
The Catalyst
Santa Cruz, CA
Soundboard Recoding
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. tuning
02. Oh Yeah
03. Run Away With You >
04. I Love You So >
05. Walking With Frankie Lee >
06. Evangeline
07. Big Boss Man
08. Marie Marie
09. Colossal Head
10. You've Got To Lose
11. Down By The River >
12. Forty Thousand Headmen >
13. Angel Dance >
14. Oh Well >
15. This Time >
16. Crystal Blue Persuasion >
17. Sitting In The Park >
18. I'm Your Puppet >
19. Suavecito
20. Cumbia Raza
21. Kiko And The Lavender Moon
22. Estoy Sentado Aqui
23. How Much Can I Do?
24. Soy Mexicano Americano
25. l Rey
26. Volver, Volver
27. High Places > Good Times, Bad Times > Whole Lotta Love tease
28. Mas Y Mas
29. crowd, tuning
Encore
30. Oye Como Va > Soul Sacrifice
Los Lobos 2000 - Back To Back - #2: As promised ysterday, here's the 2nd half of our Back To Back Set featuring Los Lobos in 2000. This one is a soundboard recording from Sanata Cruz from June 17, 2000, 25 years ago today.



9 comments:
Hey Speedy. I thought you'd want to know that the interface with Kraken files seems to be getting worse. The last couple of times I've had to go back and forth to get it to download as it keeps wanting me to prove I'm not a robot and I get all sorts of suspicious messages. Then today when I finally got it to download this file the connection failed about halfway through. I'm kind of done with Kraken at this point and I hope sometime soon you will be too. Too bad because this looks like a great Los Lobos show.
Alan - appreciate the feedback and sorry you are having issues. That said, I have very few if any issues with Kraken. And given that there really are no alternatives at this point, that's what I'm going to continue to use. Sorry that doesn't work well for you but no other free service allows me to upload numeorus files simultaneosuly, stores them for over 30 days, and is accessible almost every where. Maybe try a a pop up blocker and see if that helps?
I agree with Alan R and have the same issue tried all day yesterday and Kraken has become a nightmare (I am on a Mac don’t know if that makes a difference it seems to on some sites) but there are plenty of hosting sites that work equally well if not better. Not wishing to cause a row but ask the guys at Voodoo Wagon or Floppy Boot Stomp they access and utilise loads that are fast free and friendly. How about Mega.NZ? Not wishing to teach me granny to suck eggs as we say over here!! Bests as ever Speedy!
@Swappers - sorry you ar having issues. That said, I don;t experience any. Ye, other sites exist but tehy ahve huge drawbacks. WeTransfer only alls 20 downloads and link only stays up 7 days. Mega only allows 1 GB of storgae - I'd have to constantly delete and old links and add new ones. Workuploaf is notorious for deleting files (one time they deleted 100 links on me in one day!). I've tried dozens and dozens over the 15 years aI've been doing this. Right now Kraken works the best. I suggest installing a pop up blocker as that will probably help
Thanks Speedy! I will try another work around as have pop up blockers to do the job but no joy! Laters potaters but thanks for the heads up!
You may also want to check out today's Gov't Mule posts -I'm testing something new!
Could you repost this one please? Thx as always
New link is up - enjoy!!
thx!
Post a Comment