Jerry Garcia Band
with Clarence Clemons
1989-12-02
The Warfield
San Francisco, CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You
02. They Love Each Other
03. Simple Twist Of Fate
04. Run For The Roses
05. Like A Road
06. My Sisters And Brothers
07. Deal
2nd Set
01. Harder They Come
02. I Shall Be Released
03. Someday Baby
04. Waiting For A Miracle
05. And It Stoned Me
06. Don't Let Go
07. Midnight Moonlight
Note: Clarence Clemons on saxophone for the entire show.
On numerous occasions here at So Many Roads, we’ve covered the magical fall that Jerry Garcia (and The Grateful Dead) had in 1989. In fact, just about a little over a year ago, we brought you 3 shows from Jerry’s 1989 September tour, all featuring Clarence Clemons. Well, here’s another one with Jerry and Clarence, a soundboard recording from the Warfield Theatre in San Francisco, on December 2, 1989, 26 years ago today.



12 comments:
This baby is sweet. Jer is in fine condition, soulful as ever, he clicks with Clarence here.Well executed tunes that are not necessarily blazin but just right for a solid show!Jers voice on Waiting for A Miracle and Someday Baby, And it Stoned Me are excellent. He was so unique how he poured it out emotionally when he was fit and even during the darkest hours, he sang from the soul......cold water, cold water...
I concure with Pig St.
Many Thanx, So Many Roads!
Well said Pig Street!
I would really appreciate if you could repost the JGB shows with Clarence. thanks very much for all you have done to fortify my collection. :)
I RE-UPLOADED THIS ONE AS WELL AS 9/10/1989 AND 9/11/1989. ALL OTHERS HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY RELEASED RELEASED SO I CAN'T RE-UP THEM
please repost thanks so much
new link is up! enjoy!
please repost if yyou can
new link is up! enjoy!
can you please repost if possible thanks
New link is up. Please see our re-post policy in the side bar. No more than 1 request per week as I have to deal with countless folks also asking for re-posts. Yoju can come back in future weeks and re-request the other 2 shows
Ok great thanks no problem
Post a Comment