Delaney & Bonnie & Friends
featuring Eric Clapton
with George Harrison & Dave Mason
1969-12-02
Colston Hall
Bristol, UK
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
Early Show:
01. intro > tuning
02. Instrumental
03. Only You Know & I Know
04. Things Get Better
05. I Don't Know Why
06. Where There's A Will There's A Way
07. //Comin' Home
08. I Don't Want To Discuss It
09. finish and threats from promoter
Late Show
10. Instrumental (late show)
BONUS TRACKS:
November 1969
Olympic Studios
London UK
11. Where There's A Will, There's A Way (instrumental)
12. I Don't Know Why
As discussed in several earlier posts here at So Many Roads, Eric Clapton quickly grew tired on being in Blind Faith. During that band's only tour in 1969, EC found himself spending more time with opening act Delaney and Bonnie Bramlett than he was with Winwood and Baker! Once the tour ended, EC left Blind Faith and joined up with Delaney & Bonnie. This soundboard recording finds EC on tour with Delaney & Bonnie on December 2, 1969, 46 years ago today! Also on stage is Clapton's good friend, George Harrison, as well as Dave Mason!



7 comments:
SendSpace is not downloading!
Just checked - its working fine - try using Chrome as your browser and click the download button twice
What a great formation.........
Thanks again for wonderful music!
fRANK -MY PLEASURE! AND THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS!
Hello, could I please get a repost for this D&B set. Going to try and get this and the 12-10 show. Thanks very much, Mike
New links are up for 12/2 and 12/10 - enjoy!
Thanks for the new links to both shows. Much appreciated. Both sets sound great. Mike
Post a Comment