Neil Young
& Crazy Horse
1994-10-02
Bridge School Benefit
Shoreline Amphitheatre
Mountain View, CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. All Along The Watchtower
02. The Needle And The Damage Done
03. My Heart
04. Prime Of Life
05. Drive By
06. Sleeps With Angels
07. Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)
08. Train Of Love
09. Change Your Mind
10. Piece Of Crap
Neil Young 1994 - Back to Back - #2: As promised yesterday, here's oart 2 of our Back To Back set featuring Neil Young at the Bridge School Benefit in 1994. This one is a soundboard recording fromn October 2, 1994, 29 years ago this very day.



7 comments:
Thanks a lot!
Dust
Thanks. My favorite NY Bridge School show out of quite a few great shows over the years!
Thanks for this!
Thanks.
Ah, here's another one that's a dead link....dying to hear a live version of "Piece Of Crap", hahaha!
Thanks for the kind words. s much As I would love to fill all your repost request, I simply don't have the time - please see the note in the side bar about requests for reports, Pick 1 or 2 t=you really want and I'l do my best to get to those, but I simply don't have the time to re-post every Neil show on the blog.
new link is up - enjoy
Post a Comment