Elvis Presley
1976-10-15
Chicago Stadium
Chicago,IL
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. See See Rider
02. I Got A Woman > Amen
03. Love Me
04. If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
05. You Gave Me A Mountain
06. Jailhouse Rock
07. All Shook Up 1:31
08. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear > Don't Be Cruel
09. And I Love You
10. Fever
11. Polk Salad Annie
12. Introductions > Early Mornin' Rain
13. What'd I Say /> Johnny B. Goode
14. Love Letters
15. School Days
16. Hurt
17. Love Me Tender
18. Hound Dog
19. Funny How Time Slips Away
20. Mystery Train > Tiger Man
21. Can't Help Falling In Love
22. Closing Vamp
Elvis 1976 - Back To Back - #2: As promised yesterday, here;s the 2nd part of our Back To Back set featuring Elvis Presely in Chicago in 1976. This one is a soundboard recording from October 15, 1976, 47 years ago today.



1 comments:
Thanks for the King posts!
Post a Comment