As you know, we use Kraken files for all our downloads. Its quick and easy, both on the upload and download!
A couple of weeks ago, they added pop up ads which are causing some folks issues. Here's the best way I have found to handle it.
- Use Chrome as your browser and set up pop-ups to appear in a new tab or window
- Click on the link in the post like you always do.
- When you get to the Kraken page, click on the blue download button like you always do,
- If Kraken creates a pop up, it should appear in a new tab - IGNORE THAT TAB
- Go back to the original Kraken download page and hit the blue download button again. The download should begin.
I've tested the above of 2 different computers and works every time for me.
Sorry for any inconvenience but finding a free file host is a nightmare. Kraken is the best I've found and I've tried tons, some long gone, like the original megaupload, and some still around, like the always difficult to use, file factory.
Hope the above helps. Enjoy the Tunz!

5 comments:
Great site. Many, many thanks.
You've done a great job of finding an easy-to-use file host. So much smoother/cleaner than other sites. Just keep on truckin' Speedy!
I've gotten used to the Kraken pop-up overlay. First click on the "DOWNLOAD" button almost always creates a new tab. Just immediately close it. Then second click on the "DOWNLOAD" button starts the actual download. If you know what you're dealing with, you have nothing to complain about, especially when it leads to getting great concert music for free.
Never use Chrome. Just install uBlock in your browser, far easier than what you've described.
Thanks so much! And you're correct cheetohman, I do the same thing. Close the popup tab until the download link appears.
Post a Comment