Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Requests For Reposts

Over the years, I've done by best to re-post dead links when asked. However, once again, in recent weeks, it has simply gotten out of hand. I have several folks asking me to re-post every dead link for a particular band, or leaving 5 or 6  comments in a row, all requesting re-posts. 

While I appreciate folks wanting the music, I simply do not have the time to deal with that volume of requests. If I tried to, I'd never have a chance to post anything new. let alone manage my job, family, etc. 

So, if there's a show you would like me to re-post, I'll do my best to get to it. But if you are simply asking me to re-post every dead link for a particular band, well, that's something I simply won't be able to do. I know that may be disappointing, but its the reality of the situation as there's simply not enough hours in the day to get to everything. 

Thanks for understanding. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should set yourself a limit on the number of re-posts you will do per week. Then only do that number. I personally think one or two per week is sufficient, and just select random requests, or if there are requests from multiple users for a particular show. The most important thing is to not stress yourself. If you don't fulfill all requests, so what. You provide a great number of wonderful shows with no reward, so just enjoy what you do. Just my two cents.

And of course a big THANK YOU!!! (you the man)

Bob W.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you & yours from somewhere near Cape Cod! Thanks, for another year of great music. jimg.

Tim W said...

I have two of your requests if you are still looking for them: Van - Paramount 4/27/92 & Neil GSAC 6/25/92. I am looking to get Dire Straits Houston 1985 repost or better yet FLACs. I can post to Drive, DIME, Traders Den. Let me know

speedymjb said...

Thanks! I re-posted the Houston 1985 Dire Straits show - sorry I only have mp3.

If you could post those 2 shows on TRADERS DEN that wold be great!

Anonymous said...

You provide one of the best music spots on the internet. Let the Greedheads find another place to Whine.

Tim W said...

Thanks so much. This is a great site. I will post Van on TD later today. It's on DIME now. Neil may be tomorrow. They are both master DAT recordings. You and I went to a lot of the same shows.

speedymjb said...

Thanks for the Van the Man post of TD!!! Downloading even as I type!

speedymjb said...

And thanks as well for the Neil show on TD! Much appreciated!

Tim W said...

Thanks for reminding me I had these shows and never transfered. I knew the Van show was great but forgot how good Neil was.

Post a Comment