Van Morrison
1992-12-15
Mystic Theater and Music Hall
Petaluma, CA.
HQ Audience Recording
256 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Ordinary Life
02. I'm Not Feeling It Anymore
03. Why Must I Always Explain?
04. Haunts Of Ancient Peace
06. All Saints Day
07. Route 66
08. See Me Thru, Soldier Of Fortune
09. Norhtern Muse (Solid Ground)
10. Cleanig Windows > Be Bop A Lula
11. Vanlose Stairway > Trans Euro Train
12. Lonely Avenue > Nothing But The Blues
13. Youth Of A 1,000 Summers
14. So Quiet In Here > That's Where It's At
CDR 2:
01. A Town Called Paradise
02. Boom Boom
03. Did You Get Healed
04. Sweet Thing
05. Enlightenment
06. It's All In The Game > Make It Real
07. Moondance
08. It's All Over Now Baby Blue
09. Gloria
10. What'd I Say
11. In The Garden > Daring Night
In December 1993, Van Morrison played The Mystic Theater in Petaluma, CA, a show from which several tracks were drawn for his live album, A Night In San Francisco. Van performed at the same venue just about a year earlier, on December 15, 1992, 2 dozen years ago today, and might have been in even better form, as evidenced in this high quality audience recording. Near the end of the show, Van breaks out one of his earliest covers, a rendition of Bob Dylan’s It’s All Over Now, Baby Blue. Van first performed the Dylan tune with Them in 1966, and thought so highly of it that he included the song on his 2nd “best of” compilation released in 1993.



4 comments:
can you please re-post? thank you!
actually, never mind the re-post. just realized I have this one. thanks anyway!
I Was hoping when you get time if you could re-post , Van Morrison concert from Petaluma, CA? I lived there for forty plus years. I know the venue very well. Would love to have in my collection. Thank you.
New link is up! Enjoy!
Post a Comment