For January 2021 our theme will be a long time favorite: Back To Back.
In other words, we'll bring you bands playing 2 (or more) consecutive nights from the same tout. We've got 15 sets of back to back concerts for you, covering shows from the 1960s to the 2010s!
Enjoy the tunz!

3 comments:
nice ! Thanks in advance for this and happy new year !
I want to thank you for your great blog. I don't know how long I've following your blog it but it seems like for years. I've noticed that certain artist as far as I can tell have never been on here. Mick Taylor and Joe Bonamassa. Just wondered why. Also any interest in Tangerine Dream? Not blues or rock related Just asking it's your blog and you can do what you want. No hate here. Thanks again for sharing.
Thanks for the kind words. I post artists that I listen to so if you don't see it here, simply means not an artist I'm into.
Post a Comment