Pink Floyd
1975-04-27
Sports Arena
Los Angeles, CA
Excellent Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Raving And Drooling
02. You Gotta Be Crazy
03. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)
04. Have A Cigar
05. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts VI-IX)
06. Speak To Me
07. Breathe
08. On The Run
09. Time
10. Breathe (Reprise)
11. The Great Gig In The Sky
12. Money
13. Us And Them
14. Any Colour You Like
15. Brain Damage
16. Eclpse
17. Audience
18. Echoes
Pink Floyd 1975- Back to Back - #2: As promised yesterday, here's the 2nd half of our Back To Back set featuring Pink Floyd in Los Angeles in 1975. This excellent audience reciording captures the band on April 27, 1974, 57 ueras ago today.



6 comments:
Thanks a ton for this speedy! And I wanted to just say thank you in general... in these strange days, your blog and the awesome music you choose to share is such a joy to encounter and enjoy. Thanks so much for all the effort you put into this, and how generously you share. Much appreciated.
Thanks for this one from 4-27. I already had the Millard recording from 4-26. I was at the show of 4-25 but that has never surfaced, to my knowledge anyway. I'm really surprised any of these shows were recorded as the Sports Arena was crawling with cops. Los Angeles police chief Davis was making some kind of point. I think he was planned to run for governor. Ah, the good old days. Thanks again.
steVe
Thanks for the kind words! My pleasure! enjoy!
Hey Brother, I'm on an Echoes in California quest. Any chance you could re-up these back-to-back L.A. shows? As always, many thanks. So dig what you do.
@Rojah - both 04/26 and 04/27 are back up! Enjoy!
Thank you again so very much. The hills have Echoes! Positive, R
Post a Comment