Van Morrison
1997-04-07
Ruth Eckerd Hall
Clearwater, FL
Excellent Audience Recordings'
320 kbps
Artwork Included
1997-04-07
Ruth Eckerd Hall
Clearwater, FL
Excellent Audience Recordings'
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. If You Live
02. Celtic Excavation
03. I've Been Working ? Cold Sweat
04. Days Like This
05. Domino > A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues
06. Fire In The Belly
07. Beautiful Vision
08. You Make Me Feel So Free
09. Troubadours
10. Wonderful Remark
11. In The Afternoon > Shake Rattle and Roll
12. Saint Dominic's Preview
13. Rough God Goes Riding
CD 2:
01. Sweet Thing
02. Slim Slow Slider
03. Tupelo Honey > Crazy Love
04. Summertime In England
05. Sometimes We Cry
06. See Me Through > Burning Ground
07. The Healing Game
08. Gloria
09. Have I Told You Lately
Van The Man 1997 - Back To Back - #4: As promised yesterday, here's part 32 of our 4 post Back TO Back set featuring Van The Man in Clearwater in 1997. This one is an excellent audience recording from April 7, 1997, a quarter century ago today. NOTE - my original copy of this show was missing sveral tracks. I found another identical copy of the show, but it wasn't split into tracks. I also found a different recording of the show that was split into tracks, but the sound quality is hardly as good. I provided everything in the download. If anyone knows how to split tracks and is willing to share the results, it would be musch appreciated!



0 comments:
Post a Comment