Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, May 13, 2022

Stevie Wonder - 1989-05-13 - London, UK (SBD)

Stevie Wonder
1989-05-13
Birthday Concert
Wembley Arena
London, UK
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. I'm A Man
02. Master Blaster (Jammin')
03. Bird Of Beauty
04. In My House
05. Higher Ground
06. That Girl
07. You Will Know
08. My Eyes Don't Cry
09. Lately
10. My Cherie Amour
11. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours
12. Uptight (Everything's Alright)
13. Dance To the Music 
14. Another Star
15. I Was Made To Love Her
16. Fingertips
17. I Want You Back 
18. Living For The City
19. Do I Do
20. Good Light
21. Love's in Need Of Love Today
22. Sir Duke
23. I Wish
24. You Are the Sunshine of My Life
25. Superstition > You Haven't Done Nothin'
26. Happy Birthday
27. Free
28. I Just Called to Say I Love You


1989:  In January 1989, steveie Wonder became the youngest living person ever inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall Of fame, attaining the honor at the age of just 38!  Six months later, he celebrated his 39th birthday with a concert at Wembley Stadium in London.  Thsis soundboar recording captures the 28 song performance from May 13, 1989, 33 years ago today.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this new to me and great quality show. Polypheme

Polypheme said...

Many thanks for this new to me show. Nice crisp sound.

speedymjb said...

My pleasure my good friend! Enjoy!

Post a Comment