Belinda Carlisle
2017-03-03
Tokyo International Forum
Tokyo, Japan
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Head Over Heels
02. I Get Weak
03. Circle In The Sand
04. Leave A Light On
05. Our Lips Are Sealed
06. We Got The Beat
07. Heaven Is A Place On Earth
2017-03-03
Tokyo International Forum
Tokyo, Japan
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Head Over Heels
02. I Get Weak
03. Circle In The Sand
04. Leave A Light On
05. Our Lips Are Sealed
06. We Got The Beat
07. Heaven Is A Place On Earth
2010s - #1: In 2017, Belinda Carlisle lauched her Heaven On Earth tour to commemorate the 30th anniversary of her 2nd solo album, which had been released in October 1987. This FM broadcast captures her during that tour, in Tokyo, on March 3, 2017, 9 years ago today.



1 comments:
I never got into the Go Go's too much for some reason, but back in the day I played the heck out of Belinda's solo album "Heaven On Earth." Listening to this will be kind of a flashback to those days. Thanks, Speedy!
Post a Comment