Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, March 13, 2026

Dave Edmunds Rock 'N' Roll Revue - 1990-03-13 - Springfield, MA (Ex Aud)

Dave Edmunds Rock 'n' Roll Revue
featuring Dave Edmunds, Kim Wilson, Graham Parker & Dion DiMucci
1990-03-13
Paramount Performing Arts Center
Springfield, MA
Excellent Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

Kim Wilson
01. Wrap It Up
02. It Comes To Me Naturally
03. Wasted Tears
04. I Believe I’m In Love With You
05. Streets Of Gold
06. Tuff Enuff
07. Nervous Fellow
08. Band Introduction

Graham Parker
09. Get Started, Start A Fire
10. Under The Mask Of Happiness
11. Local Girls
12. Slash And Burn
13. Lady Doctor
14. My Love’s Strong
15. Soultime
16. Heat Treatment

Dion DiMucci
17. King Of The New York Streets
18. And The Night Stood Still
19. Ruby Baby
20. Written On The Subway Wall
21. Runaround Sue
22. The Wanderer
23. Abraham, Martin And John

Dave Edmunds
24. I Knew The Bride (When She Used To Rock & Roll)
25. Closer To The Flame
26. I Feel So Right
27. From Small Things (Big Things One Day Come)
28. Don't Talk To Me
29. Never Take The Place Of You
30. I Hear You Knocking 
31. King Of Love
32. Paralyzed
33. Crawling From The Wreckage
34 (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay*
35. I'm Ready

*with Steve Cropper


1990s - #4: In 1989, Ringo Starr launched his first All-Starr Band, gathering a group of fellow musicians for a series of concerts, which featured songs from the Beatles, Ringo's solo career, and each of the individual group members repertoire. The All-Starr tour received such a positive response that Dave Edmunds decided he would try something similar the following year. Edmunds joined forces with Dion, Graham Parker, Kim Wilson (of the Fabulous Thunderbirds) and Steve Cropper, to create the Rock 'N' Roll Revue. Ironically, Edmunds' old Rockpile band mate, Nick Lowe, wasn't part of the show. This excellent audience recording (from the Two of Us masters series) captures the Roll "N" Roll Revue in Springfield on March 13, 1990, 3 doazen years ago today.






3 comments:

Jackson said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I saw this show in NYC, and I believe it was broadcast on the radio.

Scooter said...

Thank you good sir

Post a Comment