Santana
2023-05-20
House Of Blues
Las Vegas, NV
Webcast Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Soul Sacrifice
02. Jingo
03. Evil Ways
04. Black Magic Woman > Gypsy Queen
05. Oye Como Va
06. Incident at Neshabur
07. Speech 1
08. Samba Pa Ti
09. Batuka
10. No One To Depend On
11. Right On-Umi Says
12. Speech 2
13. She's Not There
14. Spill The Wine
15. Santana Jam
16. Put Your Lights On
17. Salvador Solo
18. Corazon Espinado
19. Maria Maria
20. Foo Foo
Encore:
21. Everybody's Everything
22. Benny Solo
23. Band Intros
24. Roadhouse Blues
25. Love, Peace and Happiness
26. Smooth



4 comments:
Very nice show, thank you. I actually saw Santana earlier that year, on February 5th, and have a copy of that show via Nugs. I also saw him on November 3, 2024, but that particular show never made it to Nugs. If you happen to find a bootleg from that date, I would be grateful. And thanks for all the great boots!
Hi, can you provide a new link to download this one please
New link is up - enjoy!
Thanks!
Post a Comment