Tedeschi Trucks Band
2024-05-31
Greek Theatre
Berkeley, CA
Webcast Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. intro
02. Soul Sweet Song
03. Playing With My Emotions
04. Anyhow
05. I Feel So Bad
06. It's So Heavy
07. Idle Wind
08. You Got the Silver
09. Circles 'Round the Sun >
10. Had to Cry Today
11. It Ain't Fair >
12. Dreams
13. Made Up Mind
14. Just Won't Burn
15. I Want More >
16. Beck's Bolero
17. La Di Da
18. High Time We Went
2020s - #6: On May 22, 2024, the Tedeschi Trucks band kicked off the Deuces Wild tour in San Diego. The tour ran through October, finishing up with 2 dates at The Capitol in Portchester. This webcast recording captures the band early on in the tour, in Berkeley, on May 31, 2024, just a year ago today.



3 comments:
Could you please re-up on Mediafire?
Sorry - I can't. In the past, mediafire has automatically deleted any TTB webcasts believeing they are official releases. They also flag my account which could lead to it being closed. So, I no longer upload any TTB (or other webcasts) to mediafire. Other links like Filefactory Kraken, Send, etc should work fine
Thank You So Much from Switzerland
Post a Comment