Steely Dan
1974-03-10
University of California
Irvine, CA
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Do It Again
02. Rikki Don't Lose That Number
03. Any Major Dude
04. King Of The World
05. Barrytown
06. My Old School
07. Pretzel Logic
08. Reelin' In The Years
09. This All Too Mobile Home
Steely Dan 1974 - Back To Back - #2: As promised yesterday, here's the 2nd half of our Back to Back set featuring Steely Dan on tour in support of the album, Pretzel Logic. This on is an FM broadcast from Itvine from March 10, 1974, 51 years ago today.



17 comments:
Speedy,
Thanks for this one. Wasn't familiar with this one. More familiar with the 3/20/74 broadcast from L.A. As always enjoyed your write up as well.
Thank you!
thank you for the steekly dan great band I can not wait to hear them again thank you.
Thanks Speedy. Is this also called Metal Leg (second part) My listing for this date is slightly different...All the same up to "King of This World". After that tune, mine has My Old School, Bodhisattva, and The Boston Rag. Maybe both part of same date?
BTW, my first part of "Metal Leg" is 03-09-74 in San Diego: Do it Again, Rikki Don't Lose Tha Number, Any Major Dude, King of This World, Barrytown, My Old School, and Pretzel Logic. Don't recall where I got "Metal Leg 1 &2...... Thanks!
Tennesseefred -- not sure if this is on another bootleg. I found this, it sounded great so I posted it! Normski over at the forum is our resident Steely Dan expert. He may know the answer!
Thanks, this is my first SD show.
Thanks, I'll ask... Love The Dan too, and it does sound great! Thanks
Please a new link!!!
New link is up!
Speedy
Thanks for this kickass Dan from 1974. Great quality boots from the 70's are tough to find from the Dan.
Iowatullfan
Speedy strikes gold...AGAIN!!! Thank you much!
Thanks yet again Speedy!
I lost my dvd-r that contains this concert.Any chance to re-up this great concert?
Thank you @speedymjb !!!
New link is up - enjoy
Thank you @speedmjb and Happy New Year!!!
Many thanks, my friend. Cheers.
Post a Comment