Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 16, 2025

Dave Edmunds Rock 'N' Roll Revue - 1990-03-16 - The Ritz, New York, NY (FM)

Dave Edmunds 
with Kim Wilson, Graham Parker, Dion & the Miami Horns
Rock 'N' Roll Revue
1990-03-16
The Ritz
New York, NY
WNEW-FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included

Miami Horns
01. Last Night

Dave Edmunds
02. Fallin’ Through A Hole
03. Feels So Right
04. Closer To The Flame
05. I Knew The Bride (When She Used To Rock & Roll)

Kim Wilson
06. Wrap It Up
07. Can’t Quit You
08. Wasted Tears
09. I Believe I’m In Love With You
10. Streets Of Gold
11. Tuff Enuff
12. Nervous Fellow

Graham Parker
13. Get Started (Start A Fire) 
14. Local Girls 
15. My Girl
16. Slash And Burn
17. Lady Doctor
18. My Love Is Strong
19. Soultime
20. Heat Treatment

Dion
21. King Of The New York Streets
22. And The Night Stood Still
23. Ruby Baby
24. Written On The Subway Wall
25. Runaround Sue
26. The Wanderer
27. Abraham, Martin And John

Dave Edmunds
28. From Small Things (Big Things One Day Come)
29. She’ll Never Take The Place Of You
30. I Hear You Knocking
31. King Of Love
32. Crawling From The Wreckage
33. Paralyzed

All Performers
34. I'm Ready
35. Keep A-Knockin’


Edmunds 1990 - Back To Back - #2: As promised, yesterday, here's the 2nd half of our Back To Back set featuring the Dave Edmunds Rock 'N' Roll Revue in 1990.  This one is a WNEW-FM broadcast of the 2nd night at The Ritz in New York, from March 16, 1990, 35 years ago today.









3 comments:

Post a Comment