The Kinks
1987-03-07
Riviera Theatre
Chicago, IL
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Show Opening
02. Do It Again
03. The Hard Way
04. Low Budget
05. Banter
06. Come Dancing
07. Working At The Factory
08. Lost And Found
09. Welcome To Sleazy Town
10. Think Visual Intro
11. Think Visual
12. Lola Tease
13. The Video Shop
14. Living On A Thin Line
15. Guilty
16. Misfits
17. Lola
18. State Of Confusion
19. Band Introduction
20. Superman
21. All Day And All Of The Night
22. I Gotta Move
23. Celluloid Heroes
24. Till The End Of The Day
25. You Really Got Me
26. Victoria
The Kinks 1987 - Back To Back - #1: As the decade of the 1980s neared its end, The Kinks also were also nearing the end of their time as a commercial force in rock. Their 1986 album, Think Visual, peaked at #81 on the Billboard charts. Their 1987 live album The Road, couldn't crack the top 100, peaking at #110. This FM broadcast captures the band on tour in between the release of those 2 discs, on March 7, 1987, 38 years ago today, in Chicago. Download this one, then come back tomorrow for part 2 of this Back to Back Set.



3 comments:
Thank you very much!
Sweet! I believe I went to one of those Kinks shows at the Riv, maybe even this very one. I do have a version of this show, but it's much shorter. Appreciate this.
THANKS
Post a Comment