Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, April 13, 2018

Grateful Dead - 1985-04-13 - Irvine, CA (SBD)

Grateful Dead 
1985-04-13
Irvine Meadows 
Laguna Hills, CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

1st Set:
01. Why Don't We Do It In The Road >
02. Bertha >
03. Jack Straw
04. West L.A. Fadeaway
05. Little Red Rooster
06. Peggy-O
07. Cassidy
08. Deal

2nd Set:
01. Terrapin Station >
02. Playing in the Band >
03. Crazy Fingers >
04. Truckin' >
05. Drums
06. Space >
07. The Wheel >
08. Throwing Stones >
09. One More Saturday Night

Encore:
01. It's All Over Now, Baby Blue


Grateful Dead 1985 - #3: 
As promised, here's the 3rd post in our Four Of A Kind featuring the Grateful Dead in 1985. This one is a soundboard recording from April 13, 1985, 33 years ago today. Stop back tomorrow  for last post in this entry!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to post a stupid question. I downloaded this, (thanks for the '85's BTW), and have a folder containing 18 tunes and another folder, also containing files for the same show with a different archive serial number. I don't mind the choice one bit, but which are you recommending as the better of the two?

speedymjb said...

No question is stupid! I happened to have both 2 versions of the show - both SBDs - so I provided both. I can't tell you which is better because both sound fine to me. I'd suggest listed to the the same tune from each show,, decide which you prefer and keep that version. Hope that helps. Enjoy the tunz!

jdallenx said...

I usually find the copies to be about the same quality so i pick the one that's formatted the way I prefer.

Post a Comment