Grateful Dead
1985-04-14
Irvine Meadows
Laguna Hills, CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Touch of Grey
02. Hell in a Bucket
03. Sugaree
04. Down At The Bottom > Ain't Superstitious
05. Brown Eyed Women
06. Tons of Steel
07. Big Railroad Blues
08. Looks Like Rain >
09. Don't Ease Me In
2nd Set
01. I Need a Miracle>
02. China Cat Sunflower >
03. I Know You Rider
04. Women are Smarter >
05. He's Gone >
06. Drums >
07 Space >
08. Dear Mr. Fantasy >
09. The Other One >
10. Wharf Rat >
11. Sugar Magnolia
Encore:
01. Gloria
1985-04-14
Irvine Meadows
Laguna Hills, CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Touch of Grey
02. Hell in a Bucket
03. Sugaree
04. Down At The Bottom > Ain't Superstitious
05. Brown Eyed Women
06. Tons of Steel
07. Big Railroad Blues
08. Looks Like Rain >
09. Don't Ease Me In
2nd Set
01. I Need a Miracle>
02. China Cat Sunflower >
03. I Know You Rider
04. Women are Smarter >
05. He's Gone >
06. Drums >
07 Space >
08. Dear Mr. Fantasy >
09. The Other One >
10. Wharf Rat >
11. Sugar Magnolia
Encore:
01. Gloria
Grateful Dead 1985 - #4: As promised, here's the final post in our Four Of A Kind featuring the Grateful Dead in 1985. This one is a soundboard recording from April 14, 1985, 33 years ago today.



0 comments:
Post a Comment